love is legit

love is legit
when you love somone, it doesn't matter what they do, their always in your heart, no matter how many times its been broken. don't worry cuz you'll find someone new, someone who won't hurt you like they've hurt me.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

thanks "dad"

Just so you know, of a specific way to go, try and see, whats happened to me. do you want to grow up to hav to fight for your life? i didnt think so, you as a man should be there to care for your wife. take in stride things that blow your way, think not of the selfish thoughts running through your mind, you should be a man who is nice, gentle,.....kind.
I serve you an image to your mind, take as you please, of a young boy, staring up in terror at his father, who tells the boy: "get on your knees" it was him who started this monster of a teen, him who corrupted this young man at such an early age, him who made me bleed. it was him who burned away the flesh on my torso, him who beat me with a belt, a rope, and evrything he could think of. love? ha! no suchthing. in a way i ought to thank him for the toughness hes giventhis teen. so i say to you dad: "thanks for the beatings, the abuse, the lying, the effort to confuse, the way you hit me and sent me to bed, the way you said you hated me and you wished me dead

No comments:

Post a Comment