love is legit

love is legit
when you love somone, it doesn't matter what they do, their always in your heart, no matter how many times its been broken. don't worry cuz you'll find someone new, someone who won't hurt you like they've hurt me.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Daddy

Is anyone there? does anyone hear? does anyone care? about my most ungodly fear? silence. its all i hear. there and far....sometimes i want to get into my car, and drive. just drive till i run out of gas. fill it up, and keep going, so i can get away from all this knowing. these memories, they eat away at my mind. the one and only fear i have.....is if he will ever find me, i dont know wut id do, if he showed up and tried again. im scared. back then....noone cared. he doesnt deserve to live! he deserves to die!!! ill tell you a secret...sometimes at night...i stilll cry...from remembering the horror..the fear...from watching death so very near. that bastard that prick! he forced me as a child to suck his dick!!!!! he raped me he beat me! the
man i called dad, he enjoyed when i screamed for mercy. he lied, i cried. he said he hated me. that i was a mistake. that i should die, it was too much to take. i cried, inside i died. he murdered me emotionally. that horrible man i called daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment