love is legit

love is legit
when you love somone, it doesn't matter what they do, their always in your heart, no matter how many times its been broken. don't worry cuz you'll find someone new, someone who won't hurt you like they've hurt me.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dreams

Dreams of a loving father, dreams of a loving girl, dreams of a normal teen boy. these dreams whirl in my mind. Me, searching to find, the feeling of love, the acceptance of life, peace of mind.
but these are just dreams and cannot be true. because inside! inside me, im dead. Alone, Afraid, lashing out at those who don't understand but try to help anyway, fighting, struggling, longing to feel, that sweet whisper, that soft kiss, wanting so badly for it to be real. yet, these are silly dreams, nothing more, and im back to being Alone, Afraid, lashing, just like before.
i dont know about you, but i know about me. and what i long for to feel, to experience, to see. waking at night, crying, for dreams so beautiful can only exist for me in my mind.
i want to laugh, love, to feel, but i don't know if i should, for i don't know if any of it is real.
dreams are amazing, you can create your perfect world, only you can see, i just wish that my perfect world existed in reality. i know its not real, for its only a dream, but a dream, they say, is as real as you make it seem.

1 comment:

  1. That was really good .
    Great job !!!
    I liked it a lot .

    ReplyDelete